Monday, November 11, 2013



      I was at my cousin house and I was running down the stairs and I fell and cracked my head open it hurt really bad. And now I'm telling you about it! I woke up in the emergence room. "How am I here?" I said in confusion. "Your in the hospital" my mom said. I was freaking out. "Why am I in the hospital" I said in panic. "Don't you remember?" My brother said. "No I don't" I said. "Well you fell and cracked your head open" the doctor said walking into the room. " so you technically fell down the stairs into the pool" my dad said. "Oh" I replied. My mom told me I had to get stitches in my head  and there will be a scar." Will it hurt?" I said. "Oh no it won't don't worry" she said. After the stitches I slept and slept and slept and slept. I woke up on the sofa and at that time I new it was all a dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment