Monday, April 21, 2014

Refunds!


Covington School
1525 Covington Rd, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301




1525 Covington Rd
Bloomfeild Hills MI
48301


1301 Coolidge Hwy 
Troy, MI, 48083


Dear Target Employees,


My name is Teresa Aquino and a pair of your headphones got stuck inside of my tablet. I bought the headphones only 1 year ago and on the box it said that they were to last up to 1-7 years! I have asked people at school and around my neighborhood if this had ever happened to them, many of them had said yes. I continued to ask more questions like how long did this product last or was it already broken when you bought the product. They did not only say headphones they said phones, water bottles, jewelry, strollers, and many more. And after they found out it was broken they said that they couldn’t get a refund! This is getting people to waist their money on your half broken/ not broken products! But many of them come back to the store and will not leave until they get a refund. After they told me there story I told them what happened 
to me they can relate to my problem and you need to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment