Friday, October 24, 2014

My Brothers Last Football Game

I was on the way to the my brothers football game. I was with my sister and my mom on the way to meet my dad and aunt. i got there and we sat down next to them. we saw michael's friends. there were five boys sitting next to each other with the all same hair cut cheering for michael.my sister new some of them because when she graduated they were going into there secound year at seaholm. we watched the game start my brother played center he was number 72 but number 74 at home games he slammed into the other player and they fell right on there back and then the anoncer said "Michael Aquino with a tackle on number 23!"

the crowd went wild and everyone was cheering. later in the game it was four to zero our lead. my dads friend Todd was sittin next to us and his son was playing to his name was Blaire he was QB and he threw to my brothers friend Andrew. he ran down the line and jumped into the end zone. it was now 5 to 0 still our lead.my brother played the hole game! when in half time they took off ther helmets and there heads were steaming my sister and i laughed. it was 6 0 and the game ended leaving us wining then i remember it was the last game! my mom said "Im glad i don't have to clean that stinking helmet again".

No comments:

Post a Comment