Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Stage Fright

We were cleaning up from the booth and putting everything away. I was going over the lyrics inside my head and remembering everyone that was gonna be there. I was a little nervous but i new i was gonna do great. we went into the ballroom and i looked at the stage. Helen tapped my shoulder and said  "You'll do great" Thanks i said. Everyone grabbed a chair and walked it up to the stage and sat in the seating order. There were only a few people there but i was really nervous. Like what if the music doesn't work. Or maybe i forget the lyrics and freeze?!? It was Thomas's turn then Helen's then mine. Helen sat back down and i stood up. I knew it was my time to shine. The music started playing and i counted in my head "1 2 3 4" i started singing and i could feel my knees shaking and feeling like they where going to snap off. i performed once in front  of the hole 3/4 5/6 and 7/8  but those where my friends. and it much harder trying to sing in front of your friends and strangers that you probably only talked to for 5 minutes or so. I sat back down and heard people clapping everyone was looking and smiling at me. I look over to Mrs.Roberts and she mouthed the words 'Amazing'  At that moment i new i did an awesome job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment