Friday, October 25, 2013

Back On My Feet



 I walked into the lunch line to get some lunch. They we're serving Swiss Bacon Burgers. A gods meal. I got my lunch and walked to a table with my friends. My friends Lilly Claire Zoe Ell and Nora were fighting over a table with some boys. "What's going on?" Jacob said. I didn't see Jacob and it was awkward because he new what I wrote on my blog and stuff. I sat down and started to eat. Meanwhile the girls and boys still fighting. I t was crazy. There was yelling here and yelling there. It felt like a flash back and when Jacob got mad at me for posting those things, he said. "Hey!" Jacob yelled telling his friends we could share the table. "Sorry I got mad at you" Jacob said. "It's ok" I said back to him. "No it's not I'm really sorry and I wanted for you to know that". " it's ok" I said. And from there on we would be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment