Monday, October 21, 2013

Wish Way

   
                                                                          Wish Way
             
It was a crazy day I was at school then the water park then my soccer game...
It all started at school. You know just a normal day... I thought....
I got to school late again like usual. I walked into math. It was awkward and it is awkward when you walk in late to class. It feels like your center of attention. But in a bad way. After I was done being center of attention it felt like a normal day again. But this time worse we got are seats moved! Be for I was at this new table I was at a awesome table with my friend Jacob and some other people. When I was moved my other friend Xavier was in my spot. It was terrible when I was moved and I was doing my work with my partner some of the people were talking about me! I thought my friends had my back but they didn't! They where talking about me singing. I do like to sing and all but it's rude when other people talk about you and say things about you, you didn't mean to say and if they say they are sorry they will not stop.



 Don't Be Afraid Of Who You Are

- Teresa


 
           
         

No comments:

Post a Comment