Monday, September 29, 2014

Getting My Glasses/Johns House!

I woke up and it was the day i was getting my glasses! and going to my friends Johns house to work on a project with Vivian Ty and Quentin. My mom and i went to this eye place and got my glasses my mom was talking to the lady and they were talking forever! You know that feeling when you dont want to rush things and you dont want to stay there for hours well thats what i was feeling i ended up being 57 minutes late to Johns house to work on the project but when i got there they havent even started filming yet so i got there just in time! Ty brought cookies and they were really good. We flimed about an evil villain who was wasting water and he was not alone he had an evil side kick! (116)  

My 10 minute total is: 187

No comments:

Post a Comment