Monday, September 8, 2014

What I Did Over The Summer.

1. i did a lot of things but one of my favorites is when i went on my friends Lira's boat with my friends Zoe and Claire also we went with Lira's brother Adam. when we all got on the boat we let out the tub and the rope that was attached to it Lira and Claire went first and then Zoe and i went second. there was different signs and if you wanted to go faster,slower,waves, or you can do a doughnut."50". Are butts hurt really bad after because after we were done we realized that the tub was half deflated and we had to put the tubes back and we all then ran and jumped into the pool! we swam for an hour or so then we got dressed and went to a arcade called "Marvelous Marvin." it had some creepy looking games there. some of them were new and some of them weren't. it was really fun because i got to spend the hole day with my 3 bestfriends! and her mom... "63"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment